Monday, February 25, 2013

No Talking Sense To Autodesk

I've given up any hope of talking sense to the FUCKTARDED MOTHERFUCKERS at Autodesk.  I remember the first time I sent them a message, I was respectful, courteous, and laid out a few questions/concerns I had when it came to (a fairly early version) of Revit MEP.  It was completely ignored.

Then I sent them a message telling them exactly what the fuck I thought of their cunt fuck shit goddammit fuck cocksucking faggot fuck shit fuck, Fuck, (FUUUCK!!!!), and received a response 'we understand your frustration - but keep in mind that there are people on this end.. blah blah fucking blah.

I made sure to double the fucks, add a few extra shits, cocksuckers, motherfuckers, and suggested a few things that their mother could do to my cock (for good measure) in the next message (obviously I received no response.

Now - every time I start trying to flame them, I give up within a few seconds because there are no words for the kind of ineptitude, inbreeding, and general fucktardedness displayed by the developers of Revit MEP.  It's no longer cathartic, or enjoyable, because it feels like kicking a retarded dog in the head for drooling (except that the dog has more functioning brain cells - and only licks it's own balls).

Fuck Autodesk, Fuck Revit MEP, Fuck it's cheerleaders, and if you disagree with me - fuck you (especially if you don't do what I do).


No comments:

Post a Comment