Wednesday, September 5, 2018

And Another One Gone

Hallo!

I decided to do a quick post commemorating one of the 'Revit Gurus' from my old firm apparently losing his job (I'm going to try to get some context - all I know is that his wife posted that he got the boot).

On the upside, with his extensive Revit experience, he can probably land a lucrative position just about anywhere - although the fact that he was a self-important dickhead (which may or may not have factored into him being sacked) might make it harder to secure a new job.

With any luck he ends up at a firm that is on their last nerve struggling under the weight of the Revit dick, and he tries to pull the same bullshit he did at my prior firm - only to find someone who makes me look sane by comparison, and who doesn't appreciate some prick showing up and fucking up the status quo.

I'll touch base when I know more - but in the meantime, fuck Revit, fuck Autodesk, and fuck Revit 'Gurus' and their kool-aid guzzling fuckery.

-SF

Next Time: Bitch-Azz

1 comment: