Tuesday, August 21, 2012

'The Revit Kid' is a faggot.

I don't normally call out specific Revit users - especially those working in different disciplines where the software might be considerably more developed (or suited to their workflow), but I'll make an exception for this self-absorbed piece of shit.

He appears to be perpetual student, and I do not believe that he has ever been exposed to an actual production environment, with actual budgets, schedules, and where an actual architect would be pointing out the numerous errors, and designs that would require specialized materials and construction techniques to make them a reality.

Despite an obvious lack of real-world experience, this fucktard seems to enjoy berating anyone who would speak ill of the glorious almighty Revit, and its many shortcomings, oversights, and just plain skullfvckery.

In short - this douchebag motherfucker can choke on a dick.  

4 comments:

  1. First, thanks for the post and the traffic my way!

    I will have you know that I have been using Revit professionally (as in, to create REAL WORLD BUILDINGS that HAVE BEEN CONSTRUCTED) for over five years. Long before you started posting on this blog.

    I have no problems with people disagreeing with me, or even calling me a self-absorbed douche bag motherfucker, but I will not allow meaningless and uneducated attacks on my professional credentials, character, educations, and experience.

    Having worked side by side with other MEP Engineers using Revit for the past five years (on REAL WORLD buildings in a REAL WORLD office) I would love to chat about your experiences and share ideas in a professional and mature conversation.


    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. For more information on my professional and academic credentials here are some links:

    http://therevitkid.blogspot.com/2009/02/welcome.html

    www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreypinheiro/




    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy fuck, i just checked his blog and I found this phrase in one of his latest blogs "I live in the world where Revit is sexy…" I wonder how much grey matter its leftover inside his skull after having a dick so deep inside its eye sockets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The funniest part is that he says 'I live in the world where Revit is sexy... and you can to.'

    Not 'too', but 'to'.... lol

    ReplyDelete