Wednesday, September 12, 2012

FUCK AUTODESK FUCK REVIT AND FUCK YOU

I think it's time we ratchet up the tension again - I've been getting a little bit too metaphysical, and losing the focus of why I started writing this.

Seriously - FUCK EVERY SINGLE PERSON that has anything to do with this program - developers, salespeople, end users, cheerleaders, and kool-aid drinkers.

Fuck them, fuck their mothers, fuck their mothers mothers.  Fuck their children, fuck their wives, fuck their brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces, and nephews.

I tend to be a fairly rational person - but I also tend to know when I am being bullshitted - and this sack of shit-eating cocksuckery called 'Revit' is bullshit, and every single person propagating it is a shit-eating bullshitter.

Fuck it, and fuck them.

This program seems to only exist to fuck people in the ass (but only after it is done fucking their eyesockets into oblivion).  Nothing works the way it is supposed to.  It is an empty shell of a promise made by limp-dick motherfuckers who need to have their heads blown off, their throats shit down, and every drop of blood drained from their goddamned corpses.

I honestly can't overstate this enough - FUCK THIS PROGRAM.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment